Optimo Group specialises in the end-to-end manufacturing and installation of outdoor awnings and blinds. At our Longford based workshop, we run our own powder coating facilities for processing our own jobs as well as servicing our large to small customers.
Optimo Group is seeking an experienced carpenter/builder to join our awning installation team. The position is available to start immediately. In this role you can expect to be responsible for:
- Joining our installation team travelling from our Longford-based workshop to customers each morning
- Driving work vehicles (utes, trucks, vans)
- Installation of awnings that have been manufactured in our workshop
- Occasional installation of Ziptrak blinds
What we're looking for
Experience as a qualified carpenter/builder is absolutely mandatory. In addition, to be successful for this application we are looking for:
- A positive working attitude
- A versatile team player
- A problem-solver who takes initiative and can work unsupervised
- A willingness to learn with humility
- Experience with use of hand tools
- An eye for detail - encourages a high standard
- A car license to travel to and from work is required
Optimo Group has a broad client base and ever-increasing demand. A successful applicant who continues to meet the above criteria will find security in this position.
Optimo encourages a positive working culture, including fairly paid overtime and a monthly rostered day off (RDO).
How to apply
Applicants should email their resumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your email address and best contact number.